Thursday, October 2

Yet another holiday homework spree

Its really funny how the first week of holidays can drag out, and the second week whizzes past without you even knowing.


I can distinctly remember how it felt last week.
The holidays seemed so long.
And the thought of school reopening was so distant.


I really can't find any motivation to do the English speech, like, AT ALL.
I know, I know.
I must be mad to still sound so calm when I only have three days to write out my speech, memorise it and say it out fluently like I've been practising it the whole holiday.

msK would probably get a heart attack and die if she finds out that I have not even written completed my speech.


I really hate myself.
Why can't I just be a normal hardworking student, sit down and complete all the homework in one shot, and spare myself the misery of sunday night?
Because I know, Sunday's gonna be horrible.

No comments: