For some reason, I forgot to open the letterbox today, and because of that, it had sat in my letterbox for FIVE hours without my knowing! ):
I could have experienced the joy earlier. Heh.
It might have been belated... erm. two weeks but its okay! :D
Its the thought that counts right right right!
And guess what it contained...........................
0.28 pens!
LOL kinda sad when the whole world knows about your kinda-weird-and-not-so-secret obsession with super thin/colour pens.
(Random: Look at the background! I'm doing Bio homework okay! :)
And it had nice long letter from each of them.
YAY I LOVE LETTERS.
They are so... romantic?
LOL.
OMG I love you guys la!!
Thank you Jianyun, Zihui and Deyong! :DDDDDDDDDD
Zh's letter was... uncommon, because she wrote it all in chinese!
I was kinda worried when I saw the whole page of chinese words, but I perservered and managed to read without any problem!
HEH HEH my chinese still not that bad okay.
(Though I have a feeling that she wrote it in rather simple chinese for fear that I would not understand what she was talking about.)
But... Dy said he sent a ketchain to replace the one that broke... but I see no keychain!! ))):
It didn't drop out right? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment