Kinda pointless really.
Everyone knows that they have already stashed all their weapons in various locations around the school.
Anyway, so we spent the first three periods continually looking over our shoulders, half expecting to be ambushed anytime.
Oh yes, they tried to trick us by putting up a sign on my bio classroom door that there was a room change.
But of course, clever students like us do not get tricked!
The graduation assembly finally arrived after recess.
And we went there rather early to chope the best seats.
I must mention now that seats are a very crucial factor in deciding whether you get showered with stinkbombs, fairydust, or water bombs.
Now, we had already very stratigically planned where we were going to sit.
The Year12s were going to walk down the middle aisle, and the Year11s (us) will be sitting on the right side of the hall.
So we can either sit in the red, blue, or green zone.
People in the red zone will get sprinkled with pretty sparkles and stringy party stuff, in the end walking out of the hall looking like a christmas tree.
People in the green zone will get hit with the stink bombs and water bombs, because they are being thrown with force from the middle, meaning it will probably land some distance from the middle. I don't think I need to say what they'll walk out looking as. (or smelling as rather)
So we concluded that people in the blue zone would be the safest, because they are right in the middle.
They are too far to be within physical reach, but too near to be within throwing range. :D
So yes, we went really early and found that half the level was already there.
.____.
So much for choping seats.
But we did manage to sit in the middle anyway.
It was kinda interesting to see all the ways the Year12 had altered their uniforms.
They cut it up and made it into all sorts of designs.
It felt rather weird, probably because it has been ingrained in me that uniforms are sacred.
They can't be cut up, torn apart, etc etc.
To see them openly writing and signing all over their uniforms, sending them to alteration shops to have them all made up into revealing dresses and wearing them proudly in front of the teachers, it felt like I was witnessing a downright rebellion, a stampede storming through the school to put their point across.
There were all sorts of random things flying around, and nothing really major hit me!
I mean, I didn't get a stinkbomb thrown right into my face or anything.
This waterbomb exploded a few seats down from us, and the girl who got hit flicked her hair all over, and we got wet .___.
Oh and a bottle of sour milk appeared a few seats down (again) and everybody jumped up like they were being electricuted.
It's very interesting to see everyone freaking out the moment a stink bomb appear near them.
The walk home was very uneventful, considering all the horror stories I have heard about eggs and waterbombs being thrown at you from cars driving past.
We did see the remains of eggs on the floors along the road, and each smashed egg we saw increased our paranoia that anytime, some car will just whizz past and leave us with the messy contents of an egg.
Or worse, a rotten egg.
But nope, it didn't happen.
Bit of an anti-climax really.
LOL.
I would have wanted to say that I did not get hit by anything AT ALL but I came back from school and realised that there were blobs of red paint all over my summerdress.
WHICH CANNOT BE WASHED OFF.
I didn't even know when that happened.
It was probably from the flecks of water that kept showering over our heads.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn annoying la.
Why must they use such GOOD QUALITY paint!!! ):
Why can't they just use some cheapo paint from some random shop.
Now my summerdress is ruined. ):
I'm really interested to read the Year12 students' blogs about today!
But obviously, seeing that I don't even know a single one of them, much less their blog address, its kinda impossible.
HEH HEH next year will be my turnnnnn!
Time to start planning. :DDDD
Okay la, I should be joining Tienyi in putting a stop to this viscious cycle.
This pranking tradition has gone on too long!
No more honey on railings.
Its such a waste of.. honey. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment