Friday, October 17

Of water balloons and chicken eggs

Happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy birthday to Yih Rue and Sheryl! :DDDD
I couldn't decide whether to put 15 happy's or 16 happy's. So I settled for 31 p's.
It looks... rather long. (:




I feel this odd sense of accomplishment today.
Really! (:
Mainly because its the end of the week and I have survived the maelstrom of tests and outcomes. Heh heh.
Not to mention, I actually managed to finish the health poster on time today!
I mean, I took about 3 days (okay maybe it was more like a week) to do the chem poster the last time, but now, with the pressure of time limits and all, I actually managed a whole poster in 1.5 hours!
Though obviously, the 1.5 hour one looks horribly ugly and everything but ANYWAY.
It just goes to show how much I can actually accomplish if I do not procrastinate.


Oh well.




Today's walk home was so exciting and fun-filled because I got hit by a water balloon.
I mean, seriously, it hit me and burst all over my dress, hair and jumper. (Well, as much water a small balloon can contain anyway)
But being the wonderful, optimistic and peace loving person I am, I did not scream myself hoarse, scolding them for being so childish.


Okay it's probably more of because I didn't even know who they were.
The balloon kinda just appeared from nowhere.

So I didn't even have a face to think of when I went home and started stabbing one of the voodoo dolls from my extensive collection.
Yes, stabbing voodoo dolls are rather theraputic.


HEH HEH offend me and you'll get stabbed.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



But seriously, water balloons?
CHILDISH. Tsk.


In fact, I think I shall thank them for the brief respite from the heat.
What with the weather being so hot and all, the sudden splash of water was sort of cooling.
LOL. (:


COME ON, pelt me with water balloons everyday.

(Shhhh this is called reverse psychology)




Now I am sort of wary of next week's Year 12 farewell thing, because YOU KNOW WHAT?
They have the right to throw anything they want at us!
OMGOMGOMG.
Apparently, people walking out of the school will get egged.
As in, have eggs thrown at them. )))))))))):


What a waste of eggs.
Think of all the starving children!
There they are eating only grains of rice everyday, and look, these people are happily throwing away such GOOD FOOD.

Can't they just nicely hand it over to me?
At least I can go home and eat it.
That way, the chicken's effort in incubating the egg and all would not be wasted.





OMG I'm meeting the magpie (or whatever species it is) tomorrow again.
Maybe I should wear a poncho or something.
And googles.
You know, just in case it goes crazy and decide to blind me.

No comments: