Changed skin again, because the other one was pretty screwed in widescreens.
And I want my blog to be friendly to all types of computers.
I think this is nicer anyway. :D
This is still very user (reader) friendly, because its very clear.
There are no misleading links which you can click on, which might eventually mess up the whole page.
There are navis, but I think they're simple enough. :D
Today, we got a glimpse at what this week would be like.
More specifically, like what tomorrow will be like.
And... It is scary.
Melody did tell me yesterday what it might be like, but to be standing there, right in the midst of all the big and scary Year12s, I think its even more horrifying.
Well, for people like us, whose lockers are right in the danger zone, battle zone, war zone, whatever.
Yeah, its like digging our own graves if we insist on staying there. (We'll be moving our stuff up to share with people in the rightful Year11 lockerbay tomorrow. No way am I walking right into Year12 territory)
I'm sure all of them would recognise us for being the miserable group of Year11s who have invaded into their territory, undermining their seniority.
To be standing there just waiting to be pranked on, we're really asking for unwanted trouble.
Maybe I should just go and hide in some corner for the whole day tomorrow.
HAHAHA.
I heard that the girls' toilet were painted with honey today; taps, flushes, toilet seats and all.
AND I WANTED TO TAKE A LOOK!
I mean, sadist people like me just love to walk right into the pranked area and revel in the greatness of it all.
How did they find the time and patience to painstakingly paint honey all over?
But it was locked, so didn't get to see it.
But I can just imagine the whole toilet being all gooey and stuff.
Eww.
So we came back from our period3 class, to see that the whole gate leading to the Year12 locker area was being blocked up by layers and layers of plastic wrap.
It was apparently a prank to seal up the way, so that people will have to make a huge detour just to get back to their lockers.
-.-
I must say it is pretty dumb to play against their own people, I mean, if they want to prank, prank other levels la.
..... Okay maybe I take that back.
They can go ahead and prank all their friends.
As long as they don't touch us.
Its kinda funny because the whole school seems to be on high security and all (Sheryl and I couldn't even go to the toilet without getting our school diaries signed. How primary school is it that the teacher has to sign in my diary just so I can go to the toilet??)
And we even glimpsed msAb walking around the school armed with a huge bat, presumely to whack anyone who dares to start pranking before the, er, official day for pranking.
There'll be bag checks and all tomorrow, but everyone knows that that wouldn't deter these horrible meanies who go around throwing eggs at people.
They'd probably by now have hidden all their ammo around the school. ):
So walking home today, just when I was about to turn into the safety of the road leading to my house, this car drove past, saw me, and cheered out of their window.
Not to sound self-centred and all, but I know it was directed at me, because I was the only person on the whole road .___.
They're probably Year12 students bent on terrifying the living daylights out of me.
Well, cheer or scream all you want, as long as nothing touches me. :D
Sheryl's already happily planning what she wants to prank next year but I REFUSE TO.
I shall be nice and kind hearted and NOT PLAN ANYTHING DEVIOUS because I am a very peace-loving person.
We shall see if I'm still peace-loving tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment