Because I
(Positive thinking always works. At least... until the time when you flip open the paper. That's when whatever gallons of positive thinking you may have go flying out your brain and the only thought occupying the whole volume of your brain is, well, nothing. That's the whole point. Your brain goes blank.)
Well, all I can say is that I'm really proud of myself for finishing all my chemistry notes!
Because more often than not, I start writing notes for a certain subject and give up about a few chapters later (which is what happened for English anyway).
BUT I PERSERVERED AND FINISHED CHEMISTRY!
YAY ME.
(Though... Whether I actually remember what I wrote in all thoes notes is a whole other matter)
I'm still terrified of English.
I'm probably the only person in the whole level who is walking into the exam hall without having written a language analysis essay before. Like, never ever.
I know. Digging my own grave is what you call it.
But I don't believe in staying up the whole night for a mass cramming session, because there simply is no point.
Not only would the panic levels in my brain be at its max (meaning nothing will be absorbed), I'l also be jeopardising whatever chances I have of doing as well for Chemistry as I can (because of lack of sleep).
Its a lose-lose situation isn't it?
I rather keep my chemistry grade, thank you very much, then to throw both chemistry and english grades away.
This post feels very ranty. And long winded. ):
I do hope this ranty feeling stays until English paper tomorrow.
Will probably need to rant up quite a few points to fill up my essays.
ANYWAY, gooooooooooooooood luck to everyone for tomorrow (onwards, all the way until 7thNov) ! :D
We can do it, YES WE CAN. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment