Friday, October 31

Help wanted

I'm not going to complain that I have nothing to do, that now that we have no school, I'm so bored that I want to pull my hair out.


Because I'm not.
Bored I mean.
I have lots and lots of things to occupy my time.


*nods convincingly*




At this point of time, the last two papers seem so far away, its almost non-existant.
Speaking of which, I had this dream (more like nightmare) where I went for MGA exam, only to realise that I hadn't studied for complex numbers, nor arithmetic series and sequences.
In fact, I think I didn't study anything.


I do hope things does not come to this state.




Oh and I have given up on the riddle. (and given up looking for clues on the forums too. Its rather tiring you see)



Please tell me if anyone has figured out Level 17.
I'm sick of staring at those beer bottles.

No comments: