I mean, who would want to read about me rambling on and on pointlessly?
But today shall be an exception, because it was the last day of school.
Sort of anyway.
No more official classes. Until next year!! ):
Its sort of a funny feeling, to think that I have survived a whole school year here in MWSC.
It really doesn't seem very long ago since that first day of school, where we were brought on a tour around the school by msAb.
And I do feel a tinge of sadness to think that we have only one year left.
It has been an interesting experience to be the seniors, but not THE seniors.
Does that make sense?
We had the authority of the blue jumpers, but not the intense responsibility that came together with being Year12. :D
Last day ended off with a rather high note, with MGA. :DDDDD
I really enjoyed all those MGA lessons, with Irene's randomness and all. Heheeee.
Only a nice teacher like mrW will put up with our endless talking and laughing during all those times when we were supposed to be doing the exercises, and still give us excellent for "makes good use of lesson time to do work" in our interim reports.
Though, of course, we all know that deep deep deep down, he enjoys laughing at Irene's weird remarks.
So its okay. Haha. (:
We want mrW for methods next year!
Transfer our whole class overrrrrr!! :D
HEHE.
And anddddd msP gave our whole bio class a certificate each, awarding us for things like being the most hardworking that kinda stuff!
Heeeeee and you know what my cert said?! :D
She said my handwriting looks typed!
So honoured!
I loveeeeeeeee msP! <3
I want her for bio next year too. LOL.
We took class photos for bio and mga, but there's no way I can possibly get ahold of the bio class photo (its with some random classmate whom I don't even speak to) but MGA HOHOHO, credits all go to Irene and Melody!
I stole from them for a good and beneficial purpose. (ie. for my blog)
Thy name is Robin Hood. :D

This our lovely class.
LOL we realised about halfway thorough the year that our WHOLE class are Asians except for Emma. HAHAHA.
Spot her! :D

And this is our lovely teacher (who incidentally, is marking our last outcome of the year)

Heheeee the Methods3/4 class from next door saw us taking photos and decided to join in, forming a mega maths class!
We did take a few photos here and there with Shireen's phone while waiting for Tienyi (we waited for a whole hour okay!) but I forgot to take them from her, so they'll have to wait.
I'll get them from her another time! :D
It didn't really feel like the last day of school, with exams looming and all.
It felt like we were eventually going to come back to review our papers.
But we weren't.
It feels strange to think that our holidays are starting right after the exams, no more agony of waiting for our papers in anticipation, no more going through papers, no more lessons, no more post-exam-slacking-sessions in class, no more recess standing/eating near our lockers, no more lunchtimes
No more.. Year11.
The next time this whole routine will be starting again, we'll be Year12s! :D
Just the thought of that makes you feel old eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment