Sunday, October 5

Random

For the first time ever, I didn't spend my last day of holiday rushing homework.
The only thing I did today was to write my cue cards for English. (:


The more I think about tomorrow, the more I panic.
How on earth am I going to act like I'm in pain!!!
I am so not the drama type.
HA I'm freaking out for the acting even more than for my own speech.



Was just sort of packing my bag, and realised that practically my whole pencil case is filled with Uniball pens.
Not only Uniball pens in general, but specifically the 0.38 ones.


I look like some freak who uses only and ONLY a particular pen of a particular brand. LOL.
For the record, I'm not usually that brand conscious really. (:



Just for general interest, daylight saving just started today, so now the time difference between Singapore and Australia has increased to 3 hours. ):
Its so weird to see the sun only setting at 8. -.-

No comments: