Friday, October 24

And everything came crashing down

I damn sad laaaaaaa. ):




----


Did Methods today, and it felt really productive!
For the first 3/4 of the day anyway.
Managed to finish up until the second last chapter, after which my parents came back and it was dinner time and all, and I haven't done anything since.


I feel so proud of my summary sheet.
I can like, photocopy it and sell it!
Maybe I can add it in when I sell my textbook and ask for extra money.
Heh heh.
They're very good quality notes okay! :D




The tv was showing Harry Potter and I went to watch for a while.
HAHAHA their voices are all so high, I even thought for a second that my brother had changed the keys of the dvd player and made all ther voices sharper.
Then I realised that he couldn't have, because we weren't watching a dvd.
...
That was when I imagined the mortification Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint will feel if they were to ever watch their first HP movie again.
HAHAHA.

Okay random.





ANYWAY, this time next week, two-thirds of my papers will be over!
At this point of time, a week sound sounds like eons away.
I wonder if I would have stopped mourning over my (soon-to-be) disastrous papers yet.


):

No comments: