Saturday, October 4

Of overwhelming love

What, is it Scare-The-Hell-Out-Of-Lynn week?


It certainly seems so, because I got attacked by a bloody bird today.




DON'T LAUGH. ITS SCARY OKAY.



First I get chased around by two dogs, and now I get chased after by a bird.

I know.
I am. SO LOVED.

They can't resist me, like, at all.


So there I was happily (unknowingly, innocently) delivering my catalogues and suddenly, this %$%#@#%@ bird whooshes past on top of my head.
Looking around, I saw this black/white bird innocently sitting on some tree.
Well, as a normal person, I didn't really think much about it and continued walking.
And it flew on top of my head again, this time with its legs hitting me! (ITS SCARY OKAY)
Guess what, it did that again and again for, not once, not twice but about, oh I don't know, one million times?!?!
It even happily croaks (or whatever you call the ugly sounds that a bird makes) everytime it swoops down on me.
Those dives onto my head must have been so thrilling.


It finally left me alone after a while, but about 20 minutes later, I had to walk past that area again.
I was just thinking that the bird had finally disappeared when, yup you guessed it, it dived onto my head again.


Maybe my head looks like a nest to it, but hello?! A nest doesn't move!



What's with all these stupid territorial animals who attack me when I am doing my job?
Maybe its a sign.
Maybe I should go and buy 4D/Toto/lottery whatever.
I might win a million dollars!




Oh and I met Safeway guy again today.
It was the first time we were meeting face to face and I was thinking if I should just ignore him (I'm not mean! He's my rival afterall) and he happily greeted "Morning!"
Which made me rather guilty for having all those evil thoughts about him (like him losing Safeway as a customer etc etc. You can't blame me for being bitter about not getting Coles catalogues anymore)


So now we have an understanding!
We are both miserable happy people who wake up early in the morning every Saturday to deliver catalogues. (:

I wonder if he got attacked by the bird too.





Anyway, Operation HM was quite a success yesterday because I have......

1) Written finish English speech (FINALLY)
2) Completed Health research (sort of)
3) Completed the bio worksheets (again, sort of.)
4) Completed bio glossary (YAY)
5) Half memorised English speech

in one day!
Much more than planned!



Am I brilliant or what? :D

No comments: