Sunday, October 19

Of birthday wishes and good luck

Yesterday was Aunty's birthday! But I didn't use the computer (Please do not gasp in shock. Its not that surprising. No its not.), so today I shall wish her....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This happy birthday is very special, because it can be interpreted either as a belated birthday wish for 2008, or it can also be an early birthday wish for 2009.
Whatever floats your boat!
YAY.
Such an ingenious plan. :DDDDD



Like I said, I didn't use the computer yesterday. (okay maybe I turned it on for a teeeeeeeny bit of time to reply tags and all, but that was it I swear!)
I WAS AT HOME!
And I did homework and studied Chem!
YAY I rock la. :DDDD





Olevels starting tomorrow!
Really interesting to think that it has been one year since ours.
I would have roped Cheryl in with me to reminisce about how this time last year we were mugging our heads off, but apparently, she claims that she was still happily playing maple even hours before the papers. -.-
So, nope, not a good reminiscing buddy. xDDD

I would wish all juniors all the best, and send them much good vibes for all their papers, but I think I need some for my own exams too. Hehehe. :D
Oh well, I'm not selfish. They can share with me!

So here wishing them all the best and... do enjoy it!
Hahaha its totally a once in a lifetime chance. (:






Ps. My eyes are still intact after the third time meeting the bird (magpie?) !
And I didn't even wear a poncho.

No comments: