Wednesday, October 8

Of screenshots and random musings

Just when I thought our school seemed weirdly trouble free, I had to see for my own eyes all the bad sides.
Ahhh.



ANYWAY, Cheryl taught me how to take screen shots yesterday!
I love screenshots. HEHEEE.
They are such... bloggable pictures.
For example, we were playing MSN reversi today, and a screenshot would be very useful in showing everyone my glorious victory, as such:





I am white, obviously. :DDDD






The English orals finally finished today.
If I have to hear another speech narrating the plot of Triage, the trauma Mark faced, the guilt Mark held for causing Colin's death, Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (oh yes, PTSD. Hearing it about 100 times is enough to cause me PTSD), I think I'm gonna kill myself.


Though, it was really amusing to watch everyone stand nervously in front of the class, hold their cue cards with shaking hands (subtle, but still evident), stumbling occasionally on their well prepared speeches.
It just shows that we were all human.
No matter how confident we looked, how much we prepared, the scary element was still there.
Its just a matter of how well we hide it, and giving it our best shot. (:





Took a trip down memory lane recently.
Bittersweet.

No comments: