Thursday, October 2

Yet again

I don't care if this is my fourth post in one day (First time ever by the way. I don't think I've even posted thrice in a day before) but I'm like, floating in the sky!! :D



Though it was kinda sad because when I told Cheryl, I didn't get to experience her going OMG YAY and imagine her jumping around the room and going mad with happiness like me.

EVILynn says:
cheryl!!!!!!
EVILynn says:
commentarius is updated!
EVILynn says:
(YAY)
BOMBASTICHERYL♥ blue's clues ((: says:
i know
BOMBASTICHERYL♥ blue's clues ((: says:
im there le
EVILynn says:
yay we shall keep quiet and read then!
BOMBASTICHERYL♥ blue's clues ((: says:
im ending liao
EVILynn says:
what?!
EVILynn says:
i just started!!!!!!!!

And she was so cruel and sort of told me the ending before I was even 1/10 into the chapter. ):


Nevertheless, the chapter was AWESOME and I'm like, so happpppppppy!
I kinda feel motivated to do finish my bio now.

We shall see. :D

No comments: