Tuesday, October 21

For Tienyi (:

This is for Tienyi, who personally requested me to do this, which I shall take as an honour. :D

One condition: No explanations. Just facts.



10 things you probably do not know about me

1) I am a sentimental freak. Presents, cards, smses, emails, I keep 'em all.

2) My first memory is of me stupidly wearing a pair of socks with sandals (and getting laughed at)

3) I love birthday wishes. Not that I mind presents though.

4) I have only cried-and clearly remember doing so-in front of people once.

5) I have been wearing specs since I was 6years old.

6) I love mangoes.

7) I am terrified of jumping into swimming pools, no matter how shallow it is.

8) I love am obsessed with super thin pens. (LOL I'm sure many are already
aware of this)

9) Weird, but I have eaten fried rat/mouse before.

10) Much as I complain about getting wet, I enjoy walking in the rain, no matter how heavy it is.

This is really funnnnn!
Ten things I don't know about you people!
I'll be waiting. Heheee.

No comments: