Friday, October 31

A new novelty to obsess over

I got so tired of the sickeningly boring default colour fonts my msn offered me, and went to download the new msn on impulse.
Well, its not exactly new, seeing that half the population already has it, but I didn't.
I have been living all this while looking at the html on people's names, wondering what the colour is supposed to be like.


And now, its a whole new world!


But the colours got annoying after a while, it was just too colourful.
LOL.

Right now, the only thing I'm really fascinated about is that the chat windows can be transparent!
Its so coooooool!
Though if you have too many windows open, it can hinder your reading and all.
But like Cheryl said, the purpose of it is probably so that you can watch youtube and chat at the same time.
...



And I accidentally agreed to some advertisment thing, and now random advertisments are popping up like, every 2 minutes.
Which is rather annoying too.


Any idea how to stop it?

No comments: