With exams in 2 weeks, I feel like I should stop blogging.
The right thing to do would be to announce (sadly) that this blog shall be on hiatus until said exams are over.
But we all know that's not possible, because I think I'll die if I don't use the computer for 4 whole weeks.
Yes, sad, but it has come to this stage.
Whatever happened to all those times when I didn't even have much inclination to use the computer at all?
Those times when I announce to people that I don't use the computer at all, and laugh at their incredulous faces.
They thought I was mad.
So they asked me what I did during my free time if I didn't use the computer.
And I didn't know the answer.
Kinda depressing, but really, I didn't know what on earth I did with all the time in my hands.
LOL.
Anyway, as I was saying, I can't don't blog!
What with such interesting events coming up, like Tienyi finally coming back, YihRue and Sheryls' birthdays etc. etc.
Right? :D
So conclusion: I won't. I won't announce that I'm on hiatus. Because I won't be. HAHAHA.
Exams shouldn't deter me right!!
I know I have great time management. I really do. *nods convincingly* :D
Oh, I guess I don't really have to explain the reason for this rather pointless post. It starts with P. And ends with N. :/
Though, I have started studying Chem. The process is still slow, but indeed, I have started.
Hurray!
No comments:
Post a Comment