Like, finally.
Okay, so I managed to find my camp form after all, and I won't be kicked out of school for not handing them in.
Funnily enough, it turned out that it was in the very first place I had started looking, but as always, my eyes decided to show its uselessness in the most critical of times.
Oh and I decided I don't hate Health enough to drop it anyway, and handed in the form for subject request. :D
Rest assured, I have not fallen in love with it. Yet. And probabaly never will.
I have only one thing to say about the Health paper. The questions seemed to go on and on and on and on and on and NEVER SEEMED TO END.
I swear I didn't stop writing at all. I was writing for the whole duration of the paper but I still finished the whole paper with only about 3 minutes to spare.
Hey I write fast okay. (:
And Methods was misleading cannnnnnnnnnn.
THEY CHEATED OUR FEELINGS.
%%@#^#%
They made the basics part rather easy and made us all feel happy and contented and everything and then threw the whole bomb that is analysis paper into our faces.
):
And Sheryl said that it was set by mrW.
OMG HOW COULD HE!!
HOW COULD HE TORURE US LIKE THAT!
And he was in the hall invigilating during the paper!
Can you just imagine what he was thinking when he walked around the hall and saw everyone practically pulling their hair out in fustration?
He was probably laughing his head off. *insert evil laughter echoing in background*
Anyway, anyone up for riddles?
http://www.mcgov.co.uk/zahada.html
I'm playing this online riddle game, and am
(Okay, I started cheating abit by the time I reached about Level 11 and went to the forum to look for clues. But I still solved it myself okay! As in, I didn't get the blindingly get the answer straight away from the forum. I just read the hints and solved it! Yay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment