YAY CHEMISTRY IS OVER! LALALALALALA.
AND SO IS ENGLISH!
I was telling Tienyi before the exam about how the sample that we got for one language analysis paragraph seems too short.
Then we agreed on the fact that we should talk more, like, add more stuff into the paragraphs to make it longer.
Little did we realise that, although that one paragraph looks pretty short on its own, when you actually have to write nine of such paragraphs, its rather scary.
1 short paragraph x 9 = A ridiculous amount of writing
Not to mention, it takes about 100000 hours to think up of what to write in the first place.
And there I was happily writing the essay, when I realised that the time was slowly seeping away and that when I started panicking and wrote like some mad woman.
As always, if you were to look at the handwritings on my first and last page, you wouldn't even be able to tell that its written by the same person.
Now my finger really hurts because of all the writing that I have been doing this past... 4 days?
):
After all the panicking that happened yesterday, it feels sort of anti-climatic now, and I have totally no mood to study for health.
Nor methods.
But if I'm going to measure the panicability of health and methods, I think methods rates about 10 and health... 50?
Not that its even possible to fail health (Seriously, you can walk in to the exam not studying at all and still pass because that's just how common-sensical it is), but after all the relatively lenient grades we have been getting all this while, the pressure is there to do as well for exams.
Which is rather depressing because the prospects for doing well for health exam is diminishing by the minute.
I mean, how are we supposed to memorise about a thousand questions in one night?!?!?!
A night that has to be shared together with methods no less. ):
I'm still thinking whether I should keep health next year.
LOL.
And I have to decide by tomorrow. ):
I have already planned it out.
My parents will sign the form for me.
Then I will bring the slip to school, take the health exam, then based on how well/bad the paper goes, I shall decide whether to drop or keep it.
Seeeeeeeeee this is called effective planning.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment