Well that must mean there certainly is something horribly wrong with me, because I can't seem to bring myself to panic at all.
Maybe I AM panicking, but it's the type of panic, where instead of spurring me to act and do something to alleviate the panic, I end up sitting there in shock and let the panic wash over me wave after wave.
Interestingly, I also find myself in what is called a Procrastination Loop.

(Click to enlarge)
Chart from http://www.projectsidewalk.com/images/flowchart2.jpg
I can't really decide whether to be excited to see the story of my life put so accurately in a chart, or to despair for exactly the same reason.
I just can't stop wandering around my house, eating, drinking, watching tv (although there really isn't anything to watch), sleeping, gazing at my computer for hours on end.
Simply put, I just can't stop doing everything but homework!
Okay I had this very weak attempt at reading Shark Net (I'm now about 1/5 into the book. Good job.), but ended up falling asleep.
HAHA
Maybe the reason why I'm so fidgety is because I'm excited for school.
I'm... not exactly excited per se, but I guess if we try to forget/ignore the pain of waking up at the unearthly hour of 7am again (and most certainly the torure of having had to finish three months worth of homework within a week), school reopening is not that bad.
We'll be reigning the school as seniors! :DDDDD
After all, 3 months of solid, aimless happy times is more than enough, considering the measly 2 week breaks we get throughout the whole year.
(Omg I'm excited to know the classes I'll be in!!! YAY for teachers! And YAY for.. um, people who are in the same classes with me!)
That being said, I still can't help but cling on to anything that would delay the starting of a whole new year of intense studying: I can't wait for Residential, our last school organised camp ever!
Nevermind that we'll probably be bombarded with countless talks about everything and anything regarding VCE, with the underlying message being "FAIL VCE AND YOU DIE", though it won't really be phrased that cruelly.
--
Men's Singles Final starting in barely 2 hours!
Omg exciting! :D
Go Nadal!
I'll so die if Federer wins. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment