Monday, February 16

Impending doom?

YAY SO EXICITING we got our oral timetables today and my slot is right in the afternoon of the first day.
I guess it's not too bad, I'm just glad I'm not in the last day because I'll probably die of nerves.
Furthermore, first day = less time for someone to gloat at me.

Just you wait. ;D



So I still have to memorise my speech, write my cue cards and panic over them before I actually get this whole oral over and done with.
My brother came into my room, saw my speech, laughed his head off, and told me grandly that I'll be hated forever. (My speech is against muck up day)
And I thought, oh well, I'm already so below everyone on the social ladder that I might as well go all the way and hit rock bottom.




I don't actually know if anyone I really know is in my oral presentation group, and I can't decide whether it's a good/bad thing.
I mean, if the people were all complete strangers, I'll be the happiest person on Earth because that would give me more room to make catastrophic mistakes without ever having to face them in shame again.
But now I'm probably going to be speaking in front of people I sort of know by sight/name so I make one mistake and they shall remember me as the-girl-who-burst-into-tears-halfway-through-her-oral for the rest of their lives.


Not very flattering.





Okay I'm a goodie good girl, I am studying, I am memorising, I am working.
GOODBYE while I pretend to go and be a model student.

No comments: