Wednesday, February 25

Accomplishments

I guess I'm over it, sort of.


I actually find a sick sort of joy in seeing others' reactions when I tell them I practically failed oral. (Well technically it's a pass, but, yeah)
Call me sadistic, but it's so unbelievable that I can laugh, really, if not for the fact that I shut down so completely yesterday that I couldn't even find the energy to feel any strong sort of emotion towards it.



But the dread of facing English again remains, and I really really don't want to feel that way.
I've just recently gotten used to the feeling of having lessons without anyone I know at all, and the dread is just going to weigh me down even further.

It's tiring to feel so sick going to class, like I haven't done any homework and I'm facing the consequences. Like a kindergarten student who clings on to their parent with streaming eyes on their first day of school.


-




On a lighter note, I am actually very pleased with today because:

1. I went to school early at 8.30, 2.5 hours before my lessons for the day actually start! :)
*beams

Okay fine the real reason was because I can't be bothered walking all the way to school myself and calculating the time I have to wake up, prepare and walk to school, it turned out that I won't actually have the time to do anything before I have to head for school.
So I figured I might as well let my mum drop me off in the morning! Heheeee.



2. I did spend those 2.5 hours very wisely okay! I very diligently finished up Biology Chapter 1 glossary (although the rest of the world have probably already done so weeks ago)
The Old Lynn would have stayed at home and slept/used the computer. But I am Old Lynn no more!
I am now New Lynn. I am New and Hardworking Lynn!



I actually feel really really satisfied when I see all the words I have written, all the knowledge that I have gained in that 2 hours.
This is only two pages of my overall 5 pages okay! Don't play play.



3. I finally got my Year12 badge today! :DDDD



I can now flaunt my authority among all the new Year11s who walk around all high and mighty in their new blue jumpers. HA I have a badge they don't! Lalala.



4. Today marks the first time in the four years I have taken bio that I managed to examine something under the microscope!
Omg this is a super great achievement okay, because I have never been able to find the specimen under the microscope.
I have always ended up looking at this random stick and my own eyelashes in the round ball of light and TODAY I MANAGED TO FIND THE SPECIMEN BY MYSELF!


Please congratulate me. (:

No comments: