Monday, February 2

New beginnings

First of all...............

OMG YAY NADAL WON!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

Lalalalalala unlike Tienyi who turned her back on him the moment she found another idol in Federer, I stayed loyal to Nadal okay!

And he won!
He is only 22 and has won 6 Grand Slam titles! (When Federer was 22, he has only won 1)



He is so nice okay, he comforted Federer when the latter got too overwhelmed by his loss and broke down on stage. (Although being comforted by the person who just defeated him and stole his chance at a 14 Grand Slam record equaliser isn't really very... helpful.)
BUT HE TRIED!
Nadal didn't gloat happily in front of him lor.



Heh he is my new idol.
This would actually be the point where I find a nice picture of him and paste it up for every to gaze at my new idol... But I'm lazy. So yeah. (:


-





First day of school today!


1. Top locker!
Okay la, I wasn't that lucky.
Given my luck (or lack thereof), if they allocated the lockers to us by our ID numbers, I'll probably get the bottom locker.
It was quite anti-climatic after all the anticipation of guessing who our locker partners will be, it turned out that we get to choose out own lockers.

When I went into the lcoker area, there were so many empty ones that I didn't really know what to choose. :D
As it turned out, Siu chose the locker beside mine, and Melody's is below!
Lalalala, of course, we were always fated to stand at our lockers together and, um, take our books?



2. Horrible horrible timetable.
I AM VERY VERY SAD OKAY.
I have no classes with Tienyi, Shireen, Bhav, Richa, Sheryl, Rachel etc. etc you get the idea. D:



3. Horrible horrible timetable (part 2)
I WANT MRWILSON AND MSPAP OMG I AM VERY VERY VERY SAD NOW.
It wouldn't have been so bad if they weren't even teaching Year 12, but THEY ARE.
If I were to choose two teacher I want to teach me this year in Year12, it would be them
aksljdkoasudopaishfasd.
Now half my teachers, I haven't even heard of them, and the other half I have heard of has never taught me before. (I doubt they even know if I exist)
I want all my oldddd teachers. ):



4. I am practically the only Asian in my English class.
That is actually really depressing. Being surrounded by so many non-Asians can be quite daunting, especially when I end up being the pariah of the class and sit in a corner by myself for the rest of the year.
It’s also quite scary, when my new teacher isn’t Asian either (LOL after the whole year with mskohromary, it feels quite weird), and has a rather… infamous reputation.
But I’ve known not to trust rumors of teachers biting students’ head off, because mskohromary was described to be the worst teacher on the planet, but she wasn’t that bad, so I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.



5. New classmates, new class combinations, new classrooms.
It is very interesting to take the same subjects as last year and see only half the students from my class last year together with me. It makes me wonder where the other half of the class has disappeared to.
I have always thought of certain people to be from certain classes, and to have that well-embedded assumption in my head getting all jumbled up all over again is very disorientating. D:
Not to mention, associating different classrooms with different subjects.
All of a sudden, English is no longer in D7, maths is no longer in D3 etc. etc.
Certainly takes some time to get used to.



6. New school times! (+free periods!)
OMG school starts at 9am! (and I only go to school at 11 on Wednesdays!)
Lalala so cool okay.
I can sleeeeeeeeeeeeep during free periods too. :D Although they are meant to be study periods, but whatever. Heh :D



7. Catching up with friends whom I have not met with for three months.
It is a very different experience from last year, where I went my first classes blindly, not being able to recognize anyone.
This year, it’s like, the moment we get our timetables we all go around frantically searching for people with whom we’ll be having classes with.
It is actually very fun, the frenzy of searching, the delight of finding someone who has the common classes with you, the relief that you won’t end up being a pariah (see above for said pariah situation), the disappointment that you don’t have a single class in common with some of your friends.



First days of school always surprise you, no matter how much you dread it. (:






Will be off for Residential (camp) tomorrow! Hehehehe.
(I'll probably start packing my bag at about 10pm tonight)

Last chance at freedom, before full steam ahead for Year12.


Yay me.

No comments: