HAHAHA I didn't know my comment about my neighbour being relatively hot and shirtless can evoke such response.
Actually, to tell the truth, I can't really remember his face anymore. (:
Did anyone watch the semi-final match between Nadal and Verdasco last night?!?!
OMG it was the most amazing+spectacular match in this whole tournament! :D
They broke the record for being the longest ever match in tournament history, at a total of 5 hours 14 minutes.
(I'll probably faint after playing barely an hour)
Even Nadal started losing his cool by the 5th set and he's like World No. 1 and World No. 1s don't ever lose their cool because that's how he got to be World No. 1 in the first place.
Er, yeah.
YAY I can't wait for tomorrow's final. :DDDD
I hope Nadal wins and wipe that annoying smug smile on Federer's face and show that he is truly the best player in the world!
Heatwave is over, thank god.
(YAY I survived the hottest consecutive three days ever in Victoria's history!)
It felt grrrreat when I stepped out of my house last night and it was so cool that I almost cried out in relief.
The worst feeling ever is when you step out into the night air and get hit with a temperature more suitable for daytime.
Heh the weather forecast says there might even be a thunderstorm today.
I think I will go out and dance in the rain if that happens.
I pity the people in Adelaide though, 40 degrees for another week.
Ohmygod school is opening TWO DAYS FROM NOW.
Please excuse me while I go and have a panic attack.
No comments:
Post a Comment