Sunday, February 15

School work (or lack thereof)

I actually attempted blogging quite a number of times these past few days, but I found myself so annoying that I didn't bother publishing the posts.

I have like 7 drafts for the past three days.





Valentine's Day yesterday, but obviously it didn't hold any particular meaning to me.
HAHAHA not only did I coop myself at home, I spent said cooped hours reading Shark Net, which is quite very depressing: I was reading a school book on a very social day such as Valentine's.



Antisocial behaviour aside, I'm SO GLAD Shark Net is finally over! :D
Okay la, it wasn't THAT bad, considering the very negative comments everyone has for it.
Perhaps the most difficult part of the book is the first two pages (the book has one of the most horrible/boring introduction ever) and the first half of the book was kinda blah.
Which actually makes sense, because the first half were all his childhood memories, and they're very random and incoherent.



You know how we all say Shark Net is horrible, how the author has the most boring life story on Earth, but really, are our lives any better?
HAHAHAHA if I wrote a life story, it won't even get published. :D

Technically, my blog is my life story, so maybe I shall attempt getting this published one day, and everyone will buy my Blog Book and study it for their Year 12 English exams and the whole country will know about me.
I'll be a celebrity!




Other than that, this weekend was totally fruitless (unless you count doing about 4 questions of Methods as very productive, which it is okay, each question had like a million parts), a far cry from last weekend when I slaved both days over Methods and Spesh.
The guilt is actually starting to bubble up in me, but it is nothing compared to how I'll feel tomorrow when I step into class and see that I'm the only one left behind, that everyone around me are far far far far far away from me in their exercises already.


The pressure is starting to get to me, it's like building up really slowly, subtly, until one day I won't be able to stand it anymore.
Maybe it's just me, but I can feel the inevitable air of smugness around you whenever I tell you that I am still 2/3/4 exercises behind. Maybe it's disapproval. Maybe it's pity, I don't know.





I'm actually getting quite tired of the school bringing us out and about at least once every week, it is disrupting with my whole getting-used-to-being-back-at-school plan.
Until now we still haven't had a full week of school!!!
Everytime I get slightly into the rhythmn of school and lessons, they have to bring us out to Residential, Swimming Sports, and now Deakin Flying Start.
What the hell?!?!


They might as well organise a campfire every week while they're at it. (Yeah that didn't make sense to me either but, yeah)




Ps. My dad went and bought a whole box of avocadoes yesterday and now we have like 15 of them at home. Does anyone know what I can do with them??? (:

No comments: