It is also quite sad that even on a free dress day, I couldn't escape the realities of school and had to wake up at 7am to walk to school.
Of course, it was due to
Of course, we ended up doing nothing anyway.
Much as I complain, it's actually good to go to school early.
At least, it wasn't as deserted as I thought it would be.
I think everyone is still used to the 8.30 school system of last year and naturally just arrives in school long before 9.
There was English double today, and I'm glad that I didn't spend the whole double sitting in one corner by myself.
(I connected with some classmates who were sitting nearby, by answering their questions about Harry Potter. Seriously, how can anyone even forget the names of all the books? I regret to say that compared to them, I sounded like some HP obsessed freak who can remember every single minute detail about all 7 books. Not a very nice image to have)
Anyway, so halfway through the lesson, someone got summoned to the VCE centre, and came back with a bouquet of roses. (Okay it was more like 3 stalks, BUT STILL)
SO COOL OKAY.
It would have been quite hilarious if she'd been trying to recall what crime she has commited, what rule she has broken, only to find out that she was called out of class just to get roses.
-
Irene just told me to look out the window at the moon, and OMG IT WAS ORANGE IN COLOUR.
Like, bright orange!!
It's probably because of all the fire and smoke in the air (the air did look quite smokey in school today) but this is so cool! :D
Now I want to see a green moon. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment