Monday, February 23

For Tienyi

I am currently drowning under the panic of having to take a quiz tomorrow about a chapter of which I have no idea about, having to finishing 1.5 chapters of chemistry questions on one night (we all know I'll probably fall asleep after doing about 0.5 of the chapters) and having ignored all the other homework I had just to concentrate on said panic attacks.


Obviously, they aren't working very well, because I got bored and turned on the computer, and went happily to Blogthings to play quizzes.




Then I chanced upon this certain quiz, which apparently tells you what you think of your friends. You put in the first name that comes to your mind when you see the colour, and they tell you what that colour is associated with.







I almost died of laughter was very excited when I saw that Tienyi was my soulmate.





Go take the test too! Then I shall know whose soulmate I am.
By some twist of fate, maybe I'll be Tienyi's soulmate too. :D

No comments: