Monday, February 9

Joy

YAY MY INTERNET IS FINALLY FIXED AFTER ABOUT 3792 YEARS OF LIVING IN ISOLATION FROM THE WORLD.

Although that is proving to be more of a hindrance, because I'm starting to get increasingly distracted from homework by the wonderful world of Internet (and MSN)




And I have very exciting news! I've TOTALLY finished (written) English holiday homework and I am readyyyy to hand it in tomorrow!
(LOL I sound like that overly eager/enthusisatic student that everyone hates)


It was very interesting, because I finally completed the part about writing a childhood memory, then asking someone else about it to see if what they remembered was the same as my version of events.
It wa coooooooooooool to see that other people remembers things that I have totally no recollection of and vice versa.



That makes me wonder what memories everyone has of me.
Imagine if I go to some school reunion 20 years down the road and realise that everyone remembers all the horrible bits about me.

How depressing would that be.

No comments: