Friday, January 23

Cheap thrills

I was actually feeling rather pleased with myself yesterday because I finally completed the 1000 bio torture questions that they gave us as holiday homework.
Seriously, it was one of the dumbest homework ever because there were three sets of seperate questions and all of them were asking practically the same things.
So I was writing the same things again and again okay, not that I'm complaining though, because now that it's over and done with, I think it was actually quite simple and not as difficult as I initially thought it was.



I wrote pages and pages and pages of words okay!
It was-still is-very satisfying to look through all the words that I had written so painstakingly. :D









I also took out the Birthday Board from 2004 today, after about a year++ of it being kept in the cupboard.
Feels strange to see all the Happy 13th Birthdays' and think that this board has been with me for... almost 5 years!





It's really cool to read all the signatures from seniors and friends and... juniors? (oh, I was sec1, I didn't have any juniors HAHAHA) again.
Omg it is making me feel so old.






I can't seem to be able to find my thumbdrive and I have a sneaking suspicion that I might have sucked it into the vaccum cleaner that day when I was cleaning my room.
Either that or I must have chucked it somewhere and forgotten about it. ):


I am very sad now.

No comments: