So I was in school, in some sort of a class-like setting, and I was feeling guilty for some reason (maybe it's just my subconscious very subtlely telling me to START WORKING ON THE HOLIDAY HOMEWORK AND STOP SLACKING AROUND)
Anyway, about halfway through my guilt-ridden state, this whole group of polar bears (Yes, polar bears. I remember very distinctly) came storming past, and tried to enter the room through the window.
It was quite alarming, but the teacher reassured us that the glass was strong, and they could never break through the glass, so it was alright.
Of course, dreams never made much sense, so the polar bears started to crack the glass and such and all of us started getting quite very afraid and were running all over the room.
For some reason, I ended up hiding in this cold room with ____.
QUITE STUPID RIGHT, we're talking about polar bears here and I decided to hide in the very place at which they would feel right at home: A bloody cold environment.
I might as well have served myself on a great big platter to them while I was at it.
Like I said, dreams are dumb.
I can't remember how, but I think I somehow managed to escape together with ___, and we walked to the bus stop or something.
Um.. The End.
I really can't remember the rest of the dream.
It's sort of like a hazy blur except for the occasional colourful wisps which I can't seem to forget.
Maybe it's just this idealized notion in my head, but.. I don't know! It seemed so vivid! D:
Anyway, my mum came back from Singapore today after a whole week! :DDDDD
We turned up at the airport about an hour late due to unforseen circumstances hahahahahaha(no, seriously it was beyond our control okay! We were at someone's house and the person talked and talked and talked) but other than that, it was alright.
The ride back home took about a century due to all the traffic jams in the city area. D:
Most of my goodies (presents from relatives! I love them la <3) are still making their way slowly across the ocean. (my mum sent them by sea from Singapore and it would take 1.5 MONTHS to reach here)
But for whatever gifts my mum managed to bring along with her, thank yooooooooou!
(The video was priceless. It was great!)
Got to watch all the videos/photos of the big night (my uncle's wedding!) too but of course, it's never the same as being there.
Believe it or not, I've never been to a relative wedding before! ):
On a side (and somewhat unrelated) note, I have decided that Carlisle is so much hotter than Edward.
So there.
Everyone is free to take Edward.
Carlisle is now mine! Wahahahahahahaha. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment