Wednesday, January 14

Sacrifices to make

The weather is going to be even hotter today (39degrees?!?!) so we had to take the necessary measures for sending the newspapers today.

I woke up at 6AM to deliver them this morning so that I could beat the sun and finish the job before it came out and evaporated away the whole of Australia.
It wouldn't be very nice if I fainted from a heatstroke halfway through.


My dad says this unbearable 40degrees kind of heat only occurs two times in the whole summer, so I guess this is the half of the torture gone.
We'll just have to wait patiently for the next to roll its way here.





I've finished New Moon! :D
This is so exciting!
Just as I finished it, I realised that Cheryl has accidentally sent me the Eclipse e-book too and it is VERY VERY tempting to just read it now.
I'm trying to decide whether I should continue panicking about homework, or just ignore them all and stay in the Twilight bubble.


Maybe I should just sleep.
I'm feeling quite sleep deprived.

No comments: