Tuesday, January 13

And here we go again

I actually planned only to post after I've completed my Spesh homework.
Really, I was THIS close to finishing it I can practically taste the victory.
But all those evil teachers decided to leave the most horrifying treats for the last and I AM LEFT WITH THE TWO LONGEST QUESTIONS IN THE HISTORY OF MATHS.
Not only are they long, I have no idea how to do them. Go figure.


Stupid questions spoilt my chirpy and persistent mood (to finish maths) so I happily skipped off to get the New Moon e-book from Cheryl and I'm happily reading it.
TAKE THAT YOU HORRIBLY MEAN TEACHERS!
I am having fun with my New Moon.
Who cares about homework? CHEH.




I went over to Irene's house yesterday, and we baked two loaves of banana bread! :D
Using the super ripe bananas from my house. We'd bought like a hugeeee box of bananas and they were close to becoming as black as... well, rotten bananas.
ANYWAY, so while we were waiting for them to bake, we dug deep into all those youthful years of our lives.
We laughed over her wonderful sticker collection from the past, which consisted even of "PAID" stickers from Shop 'n' Save, and stickers from the dentist.


She managed to take out this ancient box of erasers that she had and we realised that this random oil thing from about 10 years ago in the box had burst and all her erasers were bathed in oil.
Not a very nice sight.


HAHAHA and she took out her autograph book from primary school, which reminded us of how autographs were like those times.
Mainly, it consisted of five parts:

1. Personal data (eg. name, class, address, phone)
2. Favourites (eg. food, colours, drinks, movies)
3. The hottest poems in town (eg. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have a friend. That friend is you)
4. A friends list, where you list out who are your best friends and who... aren't. We normally go by the ranking system such as Gold, Silver and Bronze.
5. A not-so-personal message to the owner of the book (which everyone would be able to read and laugh cry over)


OMG SUPERRRR CHEESY OKAY. I can't believe we all did that.

Youthful days, youthful days.




Today is one of the hottest days since summer started last month and we took very careful precautions.
Like for example, we filled the fridge full with ice cold water, because the heat was bound to dry up all the water in our bodies.
And we made sure the doors and windows were all closed so that the coolness from last night could not escape from the confines of the house.
But alas, it's been about half a day and the heat is starting to seep in.

I think I'm starting to get a headache. D:

No comments: