Monday, January 26

New love

Happy CNY!

And well, Happy Australia Day too?
LOL I just caught a glimpse of the fireworks on tv, it's so dumb okay, they paused the whole tennis tournament just for everyone to look at the fireworks ._____.






I refrained from blogging until chem was over and done with.........


AND YES I HAVE FINISHED CHEM AT LAST. (:



Well, there were some questions I couldn't do and left perfectly blank, but hey, it's over over over over over over over over over.
Yeah you get the idea.


So, technically, I have kinda-sorta finished all my homework other than the annoying bits like, um, English oral and Shark Net and the two longest questions from spesh and.. yup that's it!
It suddenly feels like I'm taking so little subjects D:
Only two sciences, two maths and English!
OMG I think the last time I took only 5 subjects was like in Primary 4-6.



I should really reward myself for completing Chem and go and watch some tennis! :DDDDD





Yeah, as you can see, the tennis bug has caught me and I've been hooked on the Australian Open for the past few days!
I mean, I've never been one to sit in front of the tv the whole day and watch sports, but for some reason, watching tennis is very exciting!


(Oh call me dumb, but I never knew the Australian Open was such a major event. I always thought it was some random event that happened to be organised by Australia every year)



I don't know, there's just something really... captivating about how they run around the whole court and throw a tennis ball back and forth endlessly.
The men's singles are much more interesting than the women's ones because obviously the guys are hot and nicer to gaze at the guy's games are so much more fast paced and they play as if it's effortless.
The only indication of how physically demanding it is, is from the sweat dripping off their hair. (Which, incidentally, makes them just that much hotter)




:DDDDD




Ahhh, yeah that's all.
HAHAHA let me go and watch tennis hahahahahaha. (I'm a gone case :)

No comments: