Saturday, January 24

New skin! (:

I actually really liked the previous skin, but my addiction for changing blogskins overwhelmed me and I gave in........ and changed to a not-so nice one.
In the hope that I shall find a nicer skin soon, I shall bear with this! :D

I've removed the map tracker though.
Although it was interesting to see my international stalkers, I couldn't find a suitable place to put it so I just chucked it away hahahahahaha.




I'm still waiting for the inspiration to finish Chem homework to come soon, because frankly, there's really not much time left.
OMG ONE WEEK LEFT I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY FROM THE HORROR.
My three months holiday has just gone poof into the air.



Although I'm sort of excited for residential, because after about 3 weeks of freaking out (I realised that my mum had left my camp bag in Singapore and I had no other camp sized bags so I was going to have to bring plastic bags for camp) I found this smaller Converse bag somewhere in the depths of my wardrobe and I think that'll do nicely!


After all, it's just a two day camp, and how much clothes do you really need for two days?
It's not like we're going to be running around like we're at some army boot camp (Yeah, instead, we're going to be sleeping at listening to workshops after workshops. How tiring will that be?) so I don't think we have to bring a whole suitcase of clothes.



I'm going to bring foooooood though! :D
The school is super stingy okay, we paid like 100+ for a 2 day camp and it covers barely half the meals.
We have to buy our own morning tea and lunch from the University Cafe on the second day la!
Please be reminded that University Cafes are probably overpriced x10000.




Okay I'm going to continue with chem now.
Um, inspiration has struck! :D

No comments: