Tuesday, January 27

Sad day

I am very very sad.


Djokovic is out of running for the Australian Open! D:
The heat was ridiculous okay.

I'm not just saying it because it caused him to retire, I mean, the organisers should be commonsensical enough to reschedule the afternoon matches or something so that the participants don't have to play in 40degrees weather.
There has been so many players who have had to retire due to the weather conditions okay.
It is very dumb la, seriously, who would be able to stand running in a court, under the burning sun for 3 hours?

AND THERE WAS A BLOODY ROOF FOR THEM TO USE OKAY.
What is the point of having a retractable roof if they are not going to use it?



And all those people who are saying that he just opted out because he didn't want to lose face and get kicked out by Roddick are crazy.
I ask them to GO AND PLAY TENNIS FOR 3 HOURS TOMORROW AND SEE HOW IT FEELS LIKE.
Let's see whether they get a heatstroke, faint and melt into a puddle of sticky goo right on the tennis court.






Yeah the weather forecast for this whole week isn't very nice, 40degrees average this whole week, with the max temp tomorrow being 41degrees.
It is so hot, that the governement has posed a very strict Total Fire Ban throughout the whole state.
I have no idea how significant it is, but I guess that would mean I can't go on my ritual nightly leaf campfire tomorrow anymore.
How sad.


Apparently, it's the hottest week in Australia since 100 (or was it 150?) years ago and it's a big deal okay!
The last time it was this hot was like now was like, in 1908!


And this heat just had to happen during the most crucial week of the Australian open and here we are full circle.
I am sad again. ):




By the way, Jelena Dokic lost the quarter finals.
And by such a tinyyyy margin.

Tennis is so depressing. (LOL so much for my enthusiasm)

No comments: