Saturday, January 24

I suck.

Cheryl said the new skin is not nice. ):
I am so sad.

She has unknowingly made me embark on a whole new skin searching frenzy again, interupting with my Chem homework time........


Ah what the hell.



I DIDN'T DO ANY CHEM JUST NOW.
So much for inspiration. (refer to previously mentioned enthusisam/inspiration to finish chem homework)
I was delaying taking out the chem books and everything, lazed around and ended up watching a movie.
My dad just got quite a few movies from his colleague yesterday, and I was drawn to them like bees to honey.




Yeah I suck la. D:
I should be banished from this universe.




ANYWAY, so I watched The Lakehouse. And it was great!
I know. I am super outdated la, this movie came out like 2 years ago, and here I am still gushing over it but it really was niceeeeee!
Although it made me think quite a bit, the time paradoxes were quite intense.


I've wanted to watch it since Mr Samuie excitedly told us about it during English class 2 yearsgo, where he gave us all with a blow-by-blow account of the whole movie.
He likes to do things like that. Maybe that's why we all like his classes. They're interesting.
Yeah anyway, watching the movie for myself made alot more sense than listening to a retelling.




Now that the movie is over, the guilt is washing over me in huge waves (more like tsunamis).
I think I'm going to die.

No comments: