Today is the first day/date that is appearing on our school diaries for this year, which would mean that school is reopening exactly two weeks from this moment.
Which, in turn, reminds us all that our Oral Presentation will be 5 weeks from now.
Right.
Needless to say, I am starting to feel the adrenaline rush that always comes together with the thought of school, mixed with the all too familiar feeling of dread.
Urgh.
So anyway, with school reopening soon and everything, my blog is going to start getting peppered (or maybe more like marinated. Peppered is too mild an expression) with school talk more often now.
For eg. ohmygod I have so many homework to compete I think I'm just going to melt and die right this instant, or, HAHAHA today's lesson was so funny because no one was listening to the teacher, but instead sleeping their heads off.
You get the idea.
Blogging inspirations, if you'd like to call it positively.
Anyway, so I finally went over to Link and bought the Chemistry books!
So much for the hope that they would be out of stock and I can't do the homework anymore because I don't even have the books and it's not really my fault.
Turned out they had FULL STOCK of the books .____.
It is so ridiculous okay, I only bought one textbook and one workbook and it cost a grand total of....... $95.
Really, I could have bought the whole Twilight series with that money and it would have been so much more beneficial. (Speaking of which, I did read Breaking Dawn last week and I so not regret it at all! I likeeee it la :D )
At least I can still read them 10 years down the road, while these textbooks will become quite useless once this year is over.
But regardless, these Chemistry books are like, my most favourite books for this year! (:
Not beacuse they are the only brand new books I'm using, but because they look so... educational.
Well, at least compared to last year's very pointless Chemistry book that they made us study with, it's such a relief that the Management have finally come to their senses and decided to abolish the Nelson Chemistry books for the greater good.
Now I love Heinemann Chemistry. <3
I have finished Methods!
HURRAY for the first subject that I have completely, succesfully finished! :D
Halfway through Bio now, and I really really want to finish it because that would mean that I can finally finally announce that half my homework is completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment