Now, I shall not go around squealing about it.
And I shall not obsess over Robert Pattinson.
Oh what the heck.
TWILIGHT WAS AWESOME!
I was initially quite apprehensive about it because:
1) I have never ever read any of the books in the whole series.
2) I didn't watch any of the trailers.
3) I didn't even know the plotline at all.
But well, I wasn't that oblivious, because I at least knew the names of the two main characters.
And also that Edward is a vampire.
And that he controlled himself from eating Bella because he likes her so much. (Awww so sweet!)
Therefore, due to my lack of knowledge and induction to the Twilight Crazed Fans club, I am the most impartial judge there can be about the movie.
I know, to those who have read the book, the movie might seem to be lacking in substance because they obviously had to leave out quite abit of the not-so-important plot points.
But I found it not that bad okay!
It's kinda like a typical feel-good flick actually.
The type which makes you come out of the cinema smiling like a loon and wishing you had Edward Cullen as your boyfriend. (Not that I did of course. I am completely rational. No, no, I don't want Edward to be my boyfriend. It would be kind of awkward, y'know, since he's a fictional character and all. Though one can always dream....)
The fact that I have watched it earlier than the rest of Australia (and Singapore :D) only makes the movie seem so much sweeter.
I shall try not to gloat but its just too great a chance to pass up. :D
I HAVE WATCHED TWILIGHT! LALALALALA.
Okay. A new addition to my Christmas Want List is Twilight the book! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment