Thursday, December 25

Seasons of love

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :DDDDDD



So much for my excitement to be posting on the 25th for the first time.
I actually don't have anything in particular to say.


We went to Traralgon for a while this morning.
All train services were free today, and we thought we might try taking the Vline service for once.
And for some weird reason, the train seats were superrrrrr comfortable! (:
Probably even more so than the Qantas plane that I took last year. (although the plane ride was highly uncomfortable probably because I had to stuff many many bags under my seat)



Hehehehe there really wasn't anything much we could do there actually.
Or anywhere for that matter.
Since Christmas is like the mother of all holidays and EVERY SINGLE SHOP/BUSINESS is closed, it looked more like a ghost town.
Seriously, there was practically no cars on the road for the first half of the day.


In addition, the temperature was so high that I couldn't even stand walking in the sun anymore.
It was burning.
Australia must be the only country in the whole world that spends Christmas in the BLINDING HOT SUMMER.
It's so annoying.




I sorta miss the bright and shiny (and quite overwhelming :) Christmas lightings in Singapore!
I seem to be seeing pictures of nice and pretty Orchard Road on everyone's blog la!
Although this quiet and subtle Christmas is still sort of a nice change.
You can feel the change, how everyone is at home and spending time with their families and everything.




OH this reminds me: A brand new shining car appeared at my neighbour's house today.
Brand new car for Christmas! Can you believe that?
Eeeeee I want a car too :D





My blogskin is now horribly outdated. D:
I actually love the pictures, and really can't be bothered finding a nice new skin.

Maybe I should just leave this skin until like, Chinese New Year of something.
That would be so cool okay.


(I actually feel like changing url/blog. Or maybe moving to Wordpress or something?
The passwordy posts sound super fun!)

No comments: