Saturday, December 13

Birthday wishes!

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO BHAVJEET! :DDDDD
Specially for you since its your birthday, I shall let you share Edward with me for just one day :D

Blow out those candles, and look forward to an even greater year ahead!
VCE year is a once in a lifetime chance. :D



--


It's still raining today, and we had no choice but to deliver the catalogues in the rain.
All these people under my service should be eternally grateful that I have been providing them with very informative catalogues weekly for the past half of the year okay.
While they are all happily sleeping in their wonderfully heated houses and rooms and beds, there I was, trudging in the rain, meticulously putting a set of catalogues into each of their letterboxes.



It seems the letters have started arriving at their various letterboxes and I have to thank Irene so much for taking the time to send them for me! (:
When I last talked to her, she told me disgruntledly that she had already attempted to send them 5 times!
But by some twist of fate, all 5 attempts failed miserably.


And she's coming back to Australia tomorrow! Lalalalalala.

No comments: