It is a universal fact that tags are for people who have absolutely nothing to blog about.
So there you go.
I'm resorting to tags now.
This one is stolen from Agnes/Liyana! (:
TEN ARE YOUs...
1. Are you single - Edward Cullen.
2. Are you happy - Relatively.
3. Are you bored - Very much so.
4. Are you fair - Fair can mean many things: Definition
5. Are you Italian - Yes.
6. Are you intelligent - Aren't we all?
7. Are you honest - Yes, but what if I am lying?
8. Are you nice - Oh of course.
9. Are you Irish - Yes.
10. Are you Asian - Yes.
TEN FACTS...
1. Full Name - Lynn Sandi Kyaw.
2. Nicknames - Not particularly. Lynn is a nice name :D
3. Birth place - Burma.
4. Hair color - Black.
5. Natural hair style - Horrible.
6. Eye colour - Black.
7. Birthday - 18th Sept.
8. Mood - Anticipating.
9. Favorite colors - No particular preference. But if I must choose one, it'd be purple. It's a very neutral colour.
10. One place you’d like to visit - London.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE...
1. Have you ever been in love - Hmm.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight - Not really.
3. Do you currently have a crush? - Too many to count.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - Hmm.
5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart - I certainly hope not.
6. Have you ever had your heart broken - Refer to 4.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them - Probably.
8. Are you afraid of commitment - I'm afraid to commit to homework.
9. Who was the last person you hugged - Michael (Irene knows who he is :)
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - I love everyone.
TEN THIS OR THAT...
1. Love or lust - Love
2. Hard liquor or beer - How about coke?
3. Cats or dogs - Cats. They don't bark at you. The only thing they do is sleep.
4. A few best friends or any regular friends - A few best friends.
5. Creamy or Crunchy - Crunchy
6. Pencil or Pen - Pen.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - Romantic night in.
8. Money or Happiness - It would be nice if I get both. I'm quite greedy.
9. Night or day - Day.
10. IM or phone - In the past, I would have said phone straight away. But now, I prefer IM more.
TEN HAVE YOU EVER...
1. Been caught sneaking out - That would actually depend on whether I have sneaked out or not.
3. Done something you regret - Who hasn't?
4. Bungee jumped - No. And never will.
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor - At times.
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker - ?
7. Been caught naked - Totally, since I walk around naked all the time.
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back - Again, depends on whether I have one.
9. Cried because you lost a pet- I don't even have a pet.
10. Wanted to disappear - At certain crucial moments, yes.
TEN PREFERANCES IN A PARTNER...
1. Smile or eyes - Eyes
2. Light or dark hair - It depends actually. Really, an Asian with bleach white hair looks quite disturbing.
3. Hugs or kisses - As long as they are sincere. I wouldn't like either a hug or a kiss by a stranger would I?
4. Shorter or taller - Taller? I don't know.
5. Intelligence or attraction - Chemistry.
6. Topman or Zara - Formal.
7. Funny or serious - At the right times.
8. Older or Younger - As long as it's too extreme, either is alright I guess.
9. Outgoing or quiet - Outgoing.
10. Sweet or Bad - Sweet.
TEN HAVE YOUs...
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yes.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - Yes.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands - It's really fun isn't it?
4. Ever been to a rock concert - No.
5. Ever been on a cheer leading team - No.
6. Ever been on a dance team - No.
7. Ever been on a sports team - Band is actually quite sporty isn't it? We lug percussion instruments around all the time okay. Don't play play.
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - I actually really want to work backstage. It's really fun.
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalate, Hummer or Bentley? - I don't even have toy car.
10. Ever been in a rap video? - No.
TEN LASTS...
1. Last phone call you made - My dad?
2. Last person you hugged - Michael remember?
3. Last person you went out with - The last time I met up with friends was at Tienyi's house. But technically, that's not going out is it?
4. Last time you worked - Still working.
5. Last person you talked to - Myself.
6. Last person you IM’d - Um... Alloy I think. Havn't been online for quite a while.
7. Last person you texted - Irene
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - Bhav, Siu and Melody!
9. Last person/thing you missed - This is a trick question isn't it?
10. Last website visited - My blog. I'm quite obsessed.
TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS.
I won't bother. Highlighting is disabled anyway.
But if you want, you can get it from Liyana or Agnes!
Hehe. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment