Monday, December 8

For old times' sake (:



So I got bored, and took out all those CDs that Ms Ngiam gave us and laughed at all those young and youthful faces times.
That photo was particularly hilarious because Bryant looked like he was.... pole-dancing?!?! (I'm sorry, there's really no other word to describe it :)
HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D



And I found videos that I never even knew exsisted!
The video of the Saint and the City that we played during Moments was of special interest because.. well, that was the one song that we screwed up so majorly that if "looks could kill, we would have died on stage." (Cliched, I know, but it's true. Really.)

Listening to the frivolous way we played it then, it was funny to imagine that the audience had no way of seeing how angry Mr Goh was!
Though if you looked really carefully, during those cringe-worthy moments when we slowed down quite a fair bit, he was waving his arms around with... big sweeping movements.
I'm guessing that at that moment, he looked just about ready to bite all our heads off. ):





This is quite a funny photo, because I have absolutely no recollection of it AT ALL.
I don't know why, but I find the blurry faces really cool!
(Maybe because Vanessa looks like she is laughing insanely :D )


--



On a very different note, I am actually really excited for Christmas to arrive because I have never actually celebrated Christmas with http://www.just-lynn.blogspot.com/ before!
Ever!
So this shall be my first time actually posting something on my blog on Christmas day.
Or even New year in fact. :D


OMG Christmas is in 3 weeeeeeeeeeks!
I don't know why, it suddenly feels so exciting this year!
*runs out to look at neighbour's awesomely prettyyyyy Christmas lights display* :D

No comments: