Tomorrow will be Bhav's party at the beach which I'm sure will be very fun, because Tienyi and I will be sitting in the shade building sandcastles, taking pictures, and planning our blog entry for the day. :D
It's not really our fault that we're not inclined to run around in the sun and sand like everyone else because, well, what can you say about sun-phobics? (Actually, heliophobes if you want to be technical. We like to think that we're vampires who are afraid of the sun, just so that we have something in common with Edward.)
After the party, I'll have to rush home to collect, prepare and deliver the catalogues before it becomes dark, because.........
I'll be going camping for the weekend! :D
How cool is that?
We'll get to sleep in a tent under the starry starry sky!
The only other time I have done so was 5 years ago at a school camp (For general interest, I'm talking about SPARKc), where they made us all cramp together in a miniature tent which was already falling apart even before we stepped into it.
Needless to say, it wasn't comfortable in the least.
But this time, we have got a hugeeee tent.
(Oh yes, we got this 8 person tent for half price yesterday and it is super satisfying okay, because the discounted ones were placed far away from the original display and I managed to catch sight of them. Or else, we would have bought the 4 person tent. Now we got a tent twice as big for the same price! :)
The tent is even big enough for me to stand up straight in it okay!
I think the height is like 1.85m.
So, as I said, I was at Kmart yesterday looking for camping stuff, and it was really interesting to see how innovative peoeple are.
I mean, they have portable washing machines, toilets, shower kits, kitchens, stoves, beds etc. etc. specially for the purpose of camping!
Really, you can just buy them all and live on the road or something.
Not to mention, I just found this heaven of recommended LJ fics, which was really exciting because not only are they LJ fics, they are GOOOOOOD LJ fics recommended by other
*squeals*
I'll finally have a reason for staring at the computer the whole day.
Okay fine, I have already been staring at my comptuer for the past few
Which is quite problematic because people tend to ask questions like "So what have you been up to these few days?" to which I have no answer to.
But that shall not happen anymore!
Because now I have a definite goal. I have a vision. I have a definite answer.
I can say that...... I have been reading great works of literature.
And I'm re-reading Commentarius now anyway. It's really addictive. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment