Tuesday, December 2

Of withdrawal symptoms and such

Now that school is officially out, it seems like the whole world is gone, leaving me to rot here alone.
Its quite depressing really, because I have been involved in quite a few interestingly similar for many days now.


Lynn: So are you going back to your country?
Lucky person: Yup! I'm leaving on (insert date)!
Lynn: *stabs said person (As you can see, the evil monster in me has awaken. Muahahahaha)


This is cue for anyone else who is not going anywhere to step up, since misery loves company and all. :D


Come on, the least everyone can do for me is to buy me lots and lots and lots of souvenirs!
Right right right! :DDD


--



The more I looked at the empty school diary, the more I wanted to do something (ANYTHING!) to it so that it would stop staring at me blankly.
The uncoloured words on the cover were just begging to be filled in.
So I whipped out my marker, and happily devoured coloured them all.

Now my diary is totally reformed.. and it's nice okay.
It can be considered now to be of a rating of -10. (:


--



I only have 2 episodes of Scrubs left to watch! ):
Withdrawal symptoms are starting to kick in okay.
Maybe I should just watch everything again HAHAHA.

Now you all know what to get me for Christmas.


Scrubs Season 6.......



And Season 7!



<333

No comments: