Wednesday, December 24

For Tienyi (:

I decided to turn over a new leaf.
No more tarrying! (for today) :D



I'm not really good with words, so this won't be a very grand and sappy post filled with bombastic (and well, sappy) words. So here goes!


First of all, I would like to wish her a very Happy (and 100000x early) 18th Birthday! :D We have already agreed that she likes people to wish her in advance right? So I have this really great idea. If I wish 364 days in advance, I shall always be the earliest (and therefore the nicest) person on Earth. :D





Here's to someone who came over and introduced herself happily as Tinny to Shireen and me on the first lesson of the very first day of school this year while we stood around waiting for Ms Splatt to arrive. It actually was very exciting to meet someone can find the humor in poems about procrastination just as much as I do. All those times we panicked over English homework on MSN the night before they are due, it was quite hilarious now that we think about it (although at that time we all claimed that we were going to die a horrible death under mskry's horrible horrible... speeches of "You didn't do your work? I'm disappointed in you" although she had already claimed that she doesn't care whether we do the homework. All these reverse psychology tricks are very sneaky (and VERY useful) if you think about it and being the kiasu Asians (Singaporean/Malaysian) we are, we fell for her tricks straight away. They ARE very traumatic okay.


But I digress.


I WON'T EVER FORGET THAT YOU DITCHED ME FOR ESL! D: But of course, you're very much forgiven because you have already willingly agreed to engage in very intellectual discussions about Shark Net and Kite Runner with me. I knew you read them in preparation for all these exciting sessions where we exchange our bountiful knowledge about the books! Hehehe.


Thanks for being an awesome buddy/friend/classmate/companion/mate/pal/neighbour/partner-in-crime (said crime being not listening in certain classes) for this whole past year. It's really fascinating to think that I was actually "linked" to you even before I came here. Doesn't that make us just fated to meet each other? :D Just for this once, I shall admit that you have indeed been a very major influence to my blog and caused me to start posting massive photo filled blogs which I would never have done so in the past. (which makes the very idea that a blog post about you and your birthday being strangely devoid of any and all photos very very ironic). Oh, not to forget, thanks also for letting us destroy your house (and trick your friends on MSN) yesterday although you really shouldn't be the one cleaning up your house since it's YOUR special day and should be treated like the Queen. Sort of.


But most of all, thanks for being you! :D





Have a great trip back to Malaysia, and buy back lots and lots and lots of presents back for me! I know you love me too much to resist.




Happy Birthday (+ Merry Christmas + Happy New Year) Tienyi!


Ps. Before I forget, you should be very pleased to learn that you are the first person to hit the maximum of my MSN Chat Log.

No comments: