I postpone the decision.
My initial thought was that new year would mean new blog, but since there has been much difficulty in choosing where to establish my new
(Incidentally, I'm at... OH! I'm halfway through now! Lalalala. 500th post today!)
It really is an Unwritten Law, that when you anticipate something, it will NEVER EVER happen.
I opened the letterbox about a million (no really, I'm exaggerating) times in the morning, since I knew that Eileen's card should have arrived by today.
And there was not a single letter in the letterbox.
So I finally gave up and GUESS WHAT.
A few hours later, the postman came right to my doorstep with a stack of letters, containing three of them addressed to me. :DDDD
Vanessa's words have superrr powers, because she just mentioned her card to me today, and it appeared! Heheeeee.
I feel like doing lots of tags all of the sudden.
Anyone has any fun ones?
I'm now on a hunt for nice tags.
No comments:
Post a Comment