So much for my worrying the whole of yesterday.
Celebration today would be very appropriate, because I have another 4 outcomes waiting for me next week.
The joy is overwhelming.
So..... today shall be a day for reminiscing! :D
What with BBSS celebrating Teacher's Day today and all.
Of course, I look fondly back at this time last year, when all we could think about was the impending Prelims and Os.
I don't even remember what we did last year for teachers' day.
Was it the one with all the different sports?
That was. So stupid. Ha!
I miss BBSS la. ):
I miss having a form class that I belong to! [Homegroup here is pretty much useless. I don't even know who are in my HG.]
I miss Mrs Liu and Mrs Chan toooooooo!
Is it just me or are the pictures really blur?
Eeeeeeeeee.
Oh well.
Click on them, and they'll become clear. (:

:D

Two lovely teachers.

4E2 '07! We rock. (:

The race thing we had last year.
It feels like ages ago la!
I remember very clearly in the city area, own, and how we ran around the Raffles place answering stupid questions like how many chairs there were in McDonalds.

Career Fair after Prelims last year! :DD
I liked that. It was niceeeeee.
(:
Okay I'm tired.
Can't be bothered digging up other photos now.
HAHA.
More next time.
When I feel like it. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment