Wednesday, August 6

Super principals

OMG Mr Proctor is in The Age newspaper!!!

I intended not to post anything today, but this is such exciting news!


I didn't know him leaving our school was such a big affair!
Apparently, he is now Victoria's first "super principal".
He's like, in the third page of the paper, taking up almost half a page.
And the most hilarious thing is that I didn't even recognise him.
He looks so much younger in the photo than in real life.
Ahhhh... The wonders of photography!
I mean, seriously, he looked rather old in the mere three times that I have seen him.
Those three times in which he mumbled into the microphone, so much so that half of us could not hear him, and the other half who actually could decided to stop doing so about 5 seconds into his speech.

The article started with "It's one thing to lead a high-performing school in Melbourne's affluent east...." and went on to something about him having been the principal of "one of Victoria's leading public schools - Mount Waverley Secondary College" for 11 years.
Heh I'm in one of Victoria's top public schools okay! XD

So cooooooool!
I have (had) a FAMOUS super principal!
I should totally have gone to the farewell afternoon tea today and asked for his autograph.

No comments: