Terribly sick, didn't use the com yesterday at all.
This just goes to show how unwell I was.
Had a hard time concentrating in school, swallowing anything was a PAIN.
Was so tired walking home that I suddenly wanted to have to ability to fly, the road seemed endless.
Who knows, it became worse when I came home, the pain crept up to about half my face and I fell asleep at about 8.
Lol, didn't get to see the Beijing Olympics opening, kinda sad.
It wasn't exactly a wonderful 11 hours sleep because about half the time I just lied there in pain. ):
So today my dad said I've probably contracted mumps.
Omg and I just read about it on the internet and apparently, its contagious!
OMG OMG.
I feel so bad, what if someone got it from me!
But well, technically, I got it from someone else too.
I sincerely apologise to anyone whom I spread it to, though I had no way of knowing that I had done so.
Oh and the doctor I went to see yesterday sucks la.
He couldn't even tell what had happened to me. Tsk.
So he gave me antibiotics, which I now learn that is kinda useless against the virus.
HAHAHA.
My dad is better. :DD
Finally ate stronger painkillers this morning, so its not that bad now.
Feeling sort of better than last night.
I love painkillers! LOL.
But its still a pain to swallow. ):
I probably won't be going to school on Monday.
And now I come to realise another major problem.
How am I going to study for my three outcomes in this state!! ):
And one of them is chemistry somemore! The really difficult paper!
Oh this is for Cheryl/Youngmin, who thought that I had forgotten about National Day.
LOL.
I had even wrote it in my school diary k! :DD
Though it was only because I was really bored in class.
Kinda blur, but you get the gist. :D
So... Happy Birthday to Singapore then. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment