Wednesday, August 20

Animal Farm

All you sneaky people who read but don't tag!!
Don't think I don't know okay!
You, you , you and you.
Its time to start tagging! :D



Zoo outing wasn't exactly very enjoyable.
Don't ever go to the Melbourne Zoo.
Its so not worth the $23.90 adult ticket.

It was deserted!
And it looked nothing like a zoo.
The exhibits were miles apart, there were no performances or anything.
If the Singapore zoo was boring, the Melbourne zoo would be practically non-exsistent.

We walked around with the guide for a while, where we saw some animals here and there.
Though we were busy copying down information that we didn't really get to enjoy the wonder of the animals in front of us.
Not that there were that many animals for us to watch anyway.
There were only about one animal in each exhibit, and they were all hiding away in some corner.
The seal exhibit wasn't even built yet, so we didn't get to see anything. ):


So after that, we got to walk around for abit by ourselves.
Saw the pretty butterflies.




The magnificent (and hungry) lions.




The cute bear which made Yihrue's day.


It even came up close to the glass wall!
Though that was not because it was so eager to see us, it was because there was food for it to eat just next to the glass.



Then we saw some monkey like animal, which was so cute!
But it decided that it did not like me, and turned away just when I took a picture of it. ):




Then we went to the giraffes, which was rather exciting because they were so tall and handsome.




This was the emu.


I wasn't really that excited about it, but Yihrue had some sort of connection with it, and it listened to her when she told it to come nearer to us.
So she insisted that I take a picture of her soulmate, so here it is.



And that's the zebra.


I didn't even get to look at them properly, because we thought we were going to be late, and ran all the way to the meeting place, only to find that there was no one there yet. -.-
I didn't even get to see my koalas!! Nor kangaroos. ):

No comments: